Thursday 25 December 2014

Christmas Cheer From Japan

Good Day Everyone,

Merry Christmas to all of you celebrating today and Happy Holidays everyone. I hope you all have the most wonderful day with your loved ones. I just wanted to pop on here and share some Christmas photos that my hubby and I have captured recently. Enjoy :o)
Though Christmas is not officially a recognized holiday in Japan, the country gets into the festive spirit with lots of Christmas trees, lights and markets for all to enjoy. There has been a Disney theme running this Christmas at some of the shopping malls near where we live.
Yesterday we were treated to live gospel singers performing traditional Christmas carols mixed with some modern classics, and of course a few Disney numbers. Given the Japanese's reputation for being shy and reserved, it was great to see so many people singing and bopping along to the songs ;o)

I hope you enjoyed this glimpse into Christmas festivities here in Japan.
Love Sheen xxx
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment and you don't have to be a blogger to do so. I love reading each and every one :o)